What’s all the fuss about Pinterest? It seems like all the bloggers are talking about it, but is it really worth your time?
Well, let’s look at some statistics:
There are over 200 million active Pinterest users each month, which is 40% more people than last year. Good start.
But, there’s more:
Of those 200 million+ users, 93% said they use Pinterest to plan purchases. So we know they like to spend money.
Here are some more:
- 40% of pinners have a household income of $100k+
- 87% of pinners said they’ve purchased something because of Pinterest
- 29% of adults use Pinterest
- 1 of 2 millennials use Pinterest every month
- 50% of users have made a purchase after seeing a promoted pin
- Pinners spend 29% more on retail than those who don’t use Pinterest
- 78% say it’s useful to see content from brands on Pinterest
- 70% search, save or click on a pin
- 7.53% (and growing) of referral traffic came from Pinterest
Now, what does this all mean?
It means that Pinterest is growing, the users are active, they engage with brands, they use the platform to plan purchases, and they love spending money.
On top of all that:
It’s possible to bring in tons of targeted traffic from Pinterest to your website… all for free.
- More email signups
- More ad revenue
- More product purchases
- More affiliate revenue
Sounds pretty good right? Here’s the problem:
You’re a Blogger.
I blog myself, and I know it’s a juggling act.
You’re busy dealing with:
- Content creation
- Product creation
- …and the list goes on… and on.
Adding one more task to your endless list might make your head explode, but that’s why I’m here. Leave the Pinning to me, so you can focus on the important stuff.
Who am I?
My name’s Dylan and I’m a personal finance blogger at SwiftSalary.com.
Shortly after starting my blog I knew I had to find a way to get my content in front of my target audience. I didn’t have time to wait for Google rankings, and I didn’t have money for advertising.
To make a long story short, Pinterest was my answer. I quickly purchased a course on Pinterest marketing and got to work. Boy was it worth it.
Pinterest is now my #1 source of traffic every month, and it’s helped me make over $1,000 from my blog, which is still under a year old.
Monthly Pinterest Management
So, you’re in one or two positions right now:
- You hate Pinterest but love the traffic it brings you
- You love Pinterest but hate the amount of time it takes to manage
No matter which position you’re in, there’s a simple solution:
Hire someone to handle your Pinterest account for you.
And that’s what I’m here for. I can take everything Pinterest-related off your plate completely.
However, before we can even think about working together we should chat and figure out what your goals are and what I can do for you.
Contact me so we can hop on a call and get the conversation started.
Custom Pin Design
It takes a lot of time to create beautiful Pinterest pins that are going to drive traffic back to your website. On top of that, Pinterest rewards users who are constantly uploading fresh new images to the site.
That means if you want to reach more people, you need to create new pins every month, even for older content.
So, if you’ve got your Pinterest profile under control but you just don’t have time to make new pins, this is the service for you.
- Beautiful pins that STAND OUT in the sea of other pins and get clicks and repins.
- Custom pins that match your brand.
- I will not be using templates to design your pins, they will be completely custom to fit your style.
- Pins will be 600×900 or your own custom size.
- 3 free revisions for each pin you order.
- $5 per pin.
- Order 10 pins or more – get a 10% discount.
- Order 50 pins or more – get a 20% discount.
Here are some examples of pins I’ve created:
Contact me and let me know how many pins you need.
Not Ready to Invest?
Right now I’m offering FREE Pinterest audits if you’re interested. I’ll check out your account and then we’ll hop on a Skype call and I’ll give you some tips and you can ask me questions.
I’m not sure how long these will be around for so get one while you can!